To you.

This is a simple not so simple thank you. This is just me giving love through what I am good at. This year has just started and this month is about to end and  all I can think of is my suppressed past, the now I prayed for and the future that I’m working and wishing for. This entry goes to my Domino's buddy, movies buddy, my football buddy, my coffee buddy, my food buddy and at one point the best buddy. This piece is for you and this post is an indirect thank you note to you.

So, here it is. He WAS my past and my past is one person I used to love. I loved dearly and once had a soft space in my broken heart for. Even now,  I’m quite shivery writing about him. This person tested my every capability, my every potential of loving, waiting and being patient. There is not much to be discussed or to be mentioned about this person but I do want to say thanks to him. I figured I have to reveal something someday, guess that’s now. Escaping situations and dodging questions about this past relationship just shows I have not fully moved on and that’s ending here. Now, that everything is calm and I’m where I belong, it’s just the time. With this once upon a time of mine, I realised so many truths when it comes to love. Things that have made me a more mature person when it comes to relationships

    1. Loving someone means accepting them for who they are so take the time to get to know who you want to love. It doesn’t matter how long do you take, just make sure you know much not to ask friends or family anymore for more.
 
 
    2.  Pray for what it’s worth. It doesn’t matter what your religion is, talk to your creator, He knows your heart better than anyone else, He made it.
 
      3. Let things go. Never force love or anything in life. If it's meant for you, it will always be yours.

     4. Know when to give in and compromise. When too much is done and given, it sometimes goes unappreciated. 


If I continued enumerating, it would be boring to read through. What has happened could never be undone, life doesn’t have an ‘undo’ button to remove a wrong move, more like a touch move. Though, there is such a thing called forgiveness. It doesn’t actually make you forget things which I have read a hundred times but finally absorbed it through my own experience. Forgiveness makes it a little lighter though. Little is good, little by little at least is how I’ve made it. Doesn’t matter anymore how many sleepless nights, how many tears you’ve shed out of self-pity from looking like a public clown, how many shots you’ve raised with a hope you’ll forget the next morning, it won’t matter anymore. Everything won’t matter including the sacrifices and emotional investments you’ve put.

At the end of the day, it’s okay to let that go to waste rather than you looking like a waste. So to you, thank you for showing me how to love in the most difficult manner I could ever imagine.  I guess it ended because it was just suppose to. Hope you're holding up well with that new life of yours. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart