Life happened unexpectedly

For the past 2 weeks of my life, things have changed so much. So much it does not even seem digestible. It's like everyone changed. I saw people coming into my life and I saw people leaving. It's like I don't even know why and how it could happen. Maybe it's just the way things are suppose to be. Maybe it's just something everyone else would go through. I came to my realisation that everyone changes so slowly, they don't even know that they have. And everyone likes to pretend that things are just the same yet they look at you like you could bring something back that’s supposed to already be here. It's like everyone seems to be puzzled with reality. The past 2 weeks have been both the best, the happiest and the saddest days of my life, but I still cant draw out the fine line on which is which. Im just clueless.Too clueless on how I feel and how I should feel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart