If you knew me


If you really knew me :

You wouldn't judge me. You'd accept me, you'd love me.

You would know that I wanna be more than just friends.

You'd know im not okayy even when I said eveything is fine.

You'd know how hard it is for me to trust & fully love someone.

You'd know that im no sweet talker.

You'd know i really love it when we hold hands.

You'd know i cry way too much for you.

You'd know its so hard for me to control myself when im with you.

You'd know that i try to love myself each day.

You'd know that im frustrated that you make the same mistakes again & again.

You'd know that i forgive you because i need you in my life.


You'd know that it hurts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart