People say i changed so much. Well, heres the honest truth. I grew up, i stopped letting people push me around, i learned how to be happy, and that goodbyes always hurt. I realised that the ones who are supposed to be there for you, eventually aren’t. That i will get hurt more than once and it will get harder each time. I found out that it’s not that easy to know what love really is, that pictures never replace having been there, memories good or bad will bring tears and that words can never replace the feelings. I realized that i’m sick of being lied to and cheated on. But then again, this is what makes me a stronger person. I’ll forgive but i’ll never forget the most important thing i’ve learnt about life is that ;it goes on so in the end I basically accepted reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart