I faded away.

You were so busy with whatever else you were doing that was more important than paying attention to me that you didn’t notice I was fading. I was breaking. Right in front of you too, but you must’ve not had your eyes open. Why? Why did you give up? There’s too many things to have hope for…to have faith in. What’s the point of giving up? And did you notice that one night when I seriously considered throwing away my life? Did you? I guess you were too busy. And you know what, Relationships aren’t supposed to be easy. I’m willing to make it work if you are. As long as you put in effort, I will too. I don’t like when people give up so easily. I don’t think there’s ever really a right “time” to let someone go. If they mean something to you, you should try your hardest to keep them in your life no matter what. No one said finding the right person for you was a walk in the park.Im confused, I'm lost. I don't know which road to take.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart