Because things change, people grow and sometimes feelings fades.


Dear you,

I'm not sure if you'll read this entry but I sure hope that you do. After listening to the song you gave me earlier, it actually made me wonder. What if we not make it ? What if there is no such thing as future or happy endings for us? Well, I can assure you that IAMNOTREADY but here are a few words for you :')


Regardless of what happens, remember to always be you.

Rain or shine, I'll be there for you ;')

Nothing is ever going to ruin the memories we once shared.

One day, you're gonna be happy with the chosen one :)

You're always gonna be that the one and nothing will ever change that.

I will always pray for your happiness :)

You're gonna be a great 'king' to a 'queen' and she's lucky :)

The point is, I don't know what the future may bring but whatever happens, I want you to be happy.I want you to be happy today, tomorrow and always :)

much love,
your favourite girl :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

90 TRUTHS :)