Because people change and friends leave



At one point of my life, I actually wanted to believe that there is no such thing as vast changes, but I WAS CLEARLY WRONG. It occurred to me earlier today that things do change, even people do. We are like the 4 seasons around this world that change through time. Who am I to blame for being such a fool. I was one being which has way too little knowledge about the realities that revolve around this world. As I ventured into the adventures of my life today, I realised again that good things never really last, because even good friends don't.

It is as though we all go through a transition period where one thing after another would fall into pieces and later scatter around our life. It's like broken pieces would end up getting way too scattered to be puzzled back together. It's like there is no way for all these pieces to be assembled as one again. As I write this with a disappointed and broken heart, I know that things will never be the same anymore, in fact, I don't want it to be the same. I'm going to make this change as a new beginning and turning point in my life. If the after effect of this action is good then I'm lucky and if it is not, I'm just gonna take it as an experience. Things are not always going to go my way, and I am certainly aware of that and whatever it is, I am ready :)

Dear Lord,
grant me the serenity in making decisions and bless me
in every action of mine. Forgive me for all the sins that I have
committed and give me the courage to hold on to the right
things and to let go of what's wrong.
AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart