Because I love you

I wanna be the one you run to when you're afraid

I wanna be the one you cuddle to sleep each night

I wanna be that one girl you can rely on in anything

I wanna be the girl that you could rant on anything about

I wanna be the one you have breakfast , lunch and dinner with

I wanna be the girl who is gonna always support you in everything

I wanna be the loudest cheer leader when you play football or rugby or whatsoever.

I wanna be the one you're always gonna love.

I wanna be your girl.

Seems simple? It's hard. I know because I've tried being that girl. I know because I went through the past few years trying to be good enough. I know because I've shed too much
tears for you. At this point, I'm not sure if we are on the right track. Should we
move on with this whole relationship or just let go ? I just don't know. And maybe,
I DON'T WANNA KNOW :'(

Comments

Anonymous said…
:"(

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart