Because I'm losing you and I am afraid.


Tomorrow will be the 804th day. I don't really know how to feel. One minute I don't care. Another minute I'm breaking down. I know it's probably going to be just another day for him tomorrow. But I just can't help but feel so far away from him at this moment. 803 days ago, I was the happiest girl. And along the months that we were together, I was anticipating tomorrow so anxiously. The plans I made in my mind. The words I'd say tomorrow. It's all in my head. I never thought I would lose something so important. It's just that, the thought of losing him never crossed my mind. I don;t know if i'm losing him, I'm just feeling that way. I guess that was my mistake. I try so hard because I really want to continue. I mean I want to. I want to say things on my mind to something less abstract like maybe to a person or something not to my blog. Not like my blog can help me pick myself up. Okay, that’s it for now. Blogging while feeling like I’m right on my death bed now, doesn’t feel so good. Kthanksbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart