And my hopes are down the drain

allprettycrap:  And love all over again :D

Im giving up all my hopes that I have had all this while. I don't know where did I went wrong , nor do I know why we have to resort to fights and arguments. I don't know what else I have to do to stop us from fighting every now and then. I don't know how to show you that i'm hurt. I am just gonna let you win over and over again because I am so sick of fighting over and over again over the same matter. Just so you know, I have never love you less, the love I have had for you has been growing . It always will. At this point, i just wanna tell you im truly sorry for the mistake i have once again made. But please, for once let's not fight? Can we just skip this bitter chapter and move to chapters of happiness.


It has been 19 MONTHS :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart