And I wonder.



I wonder if he stays up until 2 a.m thinking about me.
I wonder if he hears a certain song and thinks about me.
I wonder if he thinks about things to say to me every morning.
I wonder if when he feels sad he thinks about my smile.
I wonder if he sees me and he thinks that Im beautiful.
I wonder if he thinks about me before he goes to sleep.
I wonder if song lyrics remind him of me.
I wonder if he looks at me if im not looking at him.
I wonder if he had ever thought of kissing me the way I have.
I wonder if he misses my hugs when I'm away.

Probably not.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ur an amazing writer & i read ur blog daily to get inspired with your writing. Good Job Evanna. Hope To See Mre Wrting soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart