Because I’m not the girl I used to be :)


Because I’m not the girl I used to be    

         I'm never going to be the girl, who is brave enough to tell you how she really feels. I'm never going to be the girl that someday you will fall for. I'm just going to be that girl, who sits by and watch you smile, just being happy for you, for every apparent reason. I'm never going to be the girl, who people remember to help. I'm never going to be that girl, who people sees as someone worth saving and helped, just because I am not as important to them as they are to me. I'm just going to be that girl, who sits by and let people take her for granted, for every apparent reason. I'm never going to be the girl, with so much success and wisdom. I’m never going to be that girl that will make you proud for my achievements as I’m not half as bright as the others. I'm never going to be that girl, because all she is before is nothing, not much of anything really. I'm just going to be that girl, who lets herself make the same mistakes and fail yet again, for every apparent reason.

            These are all because, I am that girl you one day might regret not knowing, because you know of my capability to make you happy. My desires to keep making you smile, my intentions to keep you safe and secure. I am that girl you one day regret never remembering, because you know of my friendship and my importance in keeping my words and my loyalty. My conscience of a girl, my strength of keeping you strong and solid. I am going to be that girl you one day admire for her dreams and faith in achieving what she believes in, because you know of her past failures and her broken hearts when everything else fades away. She keeps her head up, when everyone else forgot about her, she forgives yet again because everyone else is just human, and she depends on herself for her happiness because no one is worth her wait. That is who I plan to be in my own life, you're in no position to make it unless, we ever become an item. For this, I thank you, to whom it may concern, because you've just made this clear to me who my true friends are, in good times and in bad times, and who my friends should not be. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

Wherever you go, go with all your heart