Feelings

Have you ever been so sad that you can’t even cry you just sit there and think about how sad you are. Like how bad life has been and how much feelings have been left hanging there on a huge thread. Sitting there hoping, wishing, praying and wanting for things to change instantly. The whole day has been painted with all sorts of feelings that makes me feel like maybe this is when life is actually taking place. It has definitely been a tough week to start with and today, well, it was just the worst day of all. And today, it was just so difficult to find reasons for me to be happy again. To be able to carve that smile on my face or to pull of a cheeky smirk. It's just too difficult.

Bottom line is, today felt like there is nothing that I can ever be happy for. But all i ever want is to feel happy.

Despite all the unhappiness that I feel, today has been a turning point in my life. I know that today is just the beginning and things will get better in time. I don’t know when it’s going to happen, I don’t know where, but I believe that it will. Because everyone deserves a chance at happiness. Things will get better. Right now, it may feel like I'm in this black hole.

I guess, it is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. I should just realise that there is a light. I have to be the one that wants to get better, to see past all the darkness in your life. Because sometimes, the only person that can save us is ourselves. Well, if I'm able to accept that, there are going to be people along the way that will help me, support me, and wants me to conquer this.

#np Secondhand Serenade - Why

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

90 TRUTHS :)