Sunday, August 19, 2012

A miserable start for Syawal.

Hey Guys! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
 & Maaf Zahir & Batin. 


So, basically this year's Raya started off pretty badly for me. The morning started off with rendang & lemang. The usual start of any Raya morning. I mean, that was awesome. -.-' But what makes it a miserable start is that my amazing auntie, Auntie Sarah is in the most critical stage ever. It is said that she will not even make it through the entire month of Syawal. Even the thought of it scares me. She has been such a great strength to so many. And I believe that she has made me what I am today. She showed me what is the real meaning of Ramadhan and what life is actually means. She showed me that it is easier to be the real you than to put on a smile to please others. I am hoping that she will recover soon as I can't imagine what life will be without her. To my readers, I would like to beg all of you to remember her in your prayers and pray for her to gain strength to hold on to the life that she has right now. It would mean the world to me if you do. With that, I end my miserable entry with a big thank you to all of you. May all of you be blessed. 



No comments: