Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 5- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Day 5- Nicknames you have; why do you have them


1) Eva 
The most common nickname fr me. Practically everyone calls me Eva and that's the nick name I love most :) I have it because it's easier fr me to be called in such way rather than EVANNA -.-' lol. Anddd ouh, it gives me a feeling of being part of Eva Longoria :P 


2) Eve 
The 2nd most common nick name. Heee :) This is only used among my LAZY friends -.-'' And by some of my high school friends. :)) 


3) Nana
Okayy, by far the most annoying nick name. Given by my futsal mates because they think it's cute -.-'' Like seriously?! HAHAH. Makes me feel like a kid though :)

4) Kak Chik 

This is the nick name formed by the girls of my class. We sorta have this family tree thing going on, and andddd Im the Kak Chik! weeee ;))


I have a few other nick names but I guess the ones listed above are sufficient enough :D

No comments: