When I'm in a relationship





When I'm in a relationship, I'm a whole new person.
When I'm in a relationship, 


I promise ,
To always put you first in front of all the other guys.
To put in a lot of effort in our relationship.
To care for you.
To always be proud of you.
To always talk to you ;) 
To not cheat on you 
To stay loyal and honest
To always be there for you.
To share a million cute memories with you. 
To try my best to make you smile. 
And most importantly, 
I promise to try my best to make you happy !



fauzanaa:

Many thanks to those who came to the charity dinner and attended talks throughout the week. We managed to raise £679.23 which will go to Medical Aid for Palestinians. Also, to the wonderful volunteers I worked with, this wouldn’t have been possible without all of you. A gazillion thanks! 
Humanity. Peace. Solidarity. 
Many thanks to those who came to the charity dinner and attended talks throughout the week. We managed to raise £679.23 which will go to Medical Aid for Palestinians. Also, to the wonderful volunteers I worked with, this wouldn’t have been possible without all of you. A gazillion thanks! 
Humanity. Peace. Solidarity. 

2 WEEKS AGO

lovequotesrus:

Photo Courtesy: ichatblog
Photo Courtesy: ichatblog

1 MONTH AGO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Im thankful with myself

You know my name, not my story

90 TRUTHS :)