Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Facebook

Hello Bloggers. It has been a very long time since I last blogged about something. Pretty caught up with college, friends and life dramas. Therefore, Im sorry for missing out on you guys. huhu :') Im not sure if you guys noticed, but I finally deactivated my Facebook account. It has been such a bane to me lately and has resulted to too many disputes and misunderstanding which left me with no other choice but to deactivate it. I guess its true, Facebook does cause fights between people -.-' I can't even remember when it has been good to me. LOL. To add on to my facebook misery, it has been taking up too much of my time which makes me procrastinate my other responsibilities. And this is really really bad. :'( HAHA. I guess that pretty much wraps up this entry. To those who are still on Facebook, enjoy it alright :) Send my love to Mark. Ouh, before I end this,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE

No comments: