Friday, September 2, 2011

Because sometimes I wish I never met you.


Sometimes I wish I never met you.

Because then there would be;

no need to impress you.
no need to want you.
no need for loving you.
no need for crying over you.
no need for heartbreaks.
no need for pain or tears.
no need for broken promises.
no need for rejected hugs.
no need for acting like you care.
no need, for making me feel like I'm absolutely nothing to you.

But then again, Im glad I met you. Because;


You were the one who always asked if I'm okay or
if something is wrong,
You were the one who took me as I am.
The one who cared when everyone else didn't.
The one who listened.
The one who stayed up late just to listen to all my crapp.
The one I told my deepest secrets to.
The one who taught me new things.
The one who laughed at my bad jokes.
The one who tries to make me feel confident about myself.
The one who did things, just for me.


No comments: