Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 7 - A photo of you and your best friend

I have left this challenge for so long that I don't even remember. So , here it is. Day 7 - A photo of you and your best friend.

Okayy, her name is Hanis Ayuni binti Zaman and she is one peson i would consider as my best friend. Well, I don't really believe in things like best friends but she kinda changed that. She is one girl who would yell at me for all the vulgar words i utter and she is also always there to completemy sentences. Wors just can't descrivbe how much I treasure her as a friend because she has just done way too much :') The both of us are different in so many ways but it never stopped us from clicking. You're an amazing best friend Hanis Ayuni :') Thanks for always being around.

"A friend is one who believes in you when you
have ceased to believe in yourself."





No comments: