Friday, June 10, 2011

Because in life, things and people change.


The picture above? Hell yeah that is what i will be doing. I am going to stop thinking about all those petty things and issues around me though it is hard. Have you ever felt the intense feeling in you when your past is used against you and when the world just doesn't get the point that you are trying to change to be a better person ? I'm not sure if you have but I certainly have. It is as though every step you take in life is wrong and it is as if you are a failure when it comes to life. I would not say that I don't care about what they have to say because deep down in me, I really do. I am pretty sure everyone cares when someone decided one day to despise them. Somewhere deep down in everyone's little heart, we all have this part of us that tells us that we care. The point is, I am sick and tired of the life drama that I am going through now simply because the people around me just could not accept the changes I am making. And again, most of my changes are positive ones. Well, at least that is what I think it is. I have come to a point in my life where I feel as though I merely exist to certain people. To certain people who should actually notice my existence and the things I have done for them. What makes things worse is that I don't have a chance to say ANYTHING i have in mind simply because I don't want anyone to get hurt. It makes me wonder how human life can be so inconsiderate about other people's feelings. We humans are made of muscles, nerves , bones and things that could get hurt and yet treated like dolls that do not have senses and feelings. Weird? Not really. Because whether we like it or not, we humans are made in such form. Heartless i would say. I am not generalising but most of us are. That is all for this entry as going on blabbering on this blog just won't help . Arigato :)

PS : Sometimes, words are not enough

No comments: