Saturday, April 30, 2011

Because I cry myself to sleep but Im strong


The truth about life is that it is unpredictable and never easy. The truth about people is that they change through time and experiences. And the truth about love is that it’s never jealous and never ending. As much as I try to convince myself that I'm okay, I can no longer lie to myself and tell myself that I'm fine. I'm not that tough heartless girl that people take me for. There is a huge part of me which is full of sensitivity. And when it comes to love and feelings, I don't live in hypocrisy. Right now, life has just gone from bad to worst. I see best friends changing to enemies and love turns to hatred and I see the cutest couples breaking up and all these hurt. And I wish it would just end!

Here is to the average joe that I have had my heart for since August of 2009.

If I could show you how colourful you have made my life become, I would give you the rainbow and show its’ end to you. But that will never be attainable, and the only way I can show you how much I appreciate you is through my writings and the things I do for you. It may not be much, but it is definitely sincere. And I believe that sincerity keeps the friendship going. I know that there are many things that I have done in the journey of knowing you that have torn us apart, and for that I am truly story. I will never forget how I stole the first conversation we had, the first fight we endured and the days when you believed in me when I fail to do so myself. I love you :’) And tonight has been so tough for me. I wish you'd be there for me. Im sorry for the misunderstanding.



Because the same love that made me smile,
makes me cry.

1 comment:

Hood XVIIC said...

hey eva,
i've put ur blog link on my blog :)

happy reading~