Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When I move on.

THEN :

There are times when all I really want to do is to sit right next to you and tell you all the crapp that has ever happened in my life. I want to watch cheesy, corny weird and horror movies with you. I wanna laugh at them together with you till we cry. I want to plan things with you, things we'll never do together like trips to Paris or the Emirates Stadium but for some reason just planning them with you is fine enough with me. I want to talk to you just about everything and anything. I want to goof and joke around with you and make jokes that aren't funny but we'll laugh endlessly. I just want to fall in love with you over and over again. maybe at some point we'll get tired of each other but its okayy. I guarantee there'll be tough times. I wanna have dreams and wishes with you under the stars even if it seems unattainable. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us gonna want to get out of this thing but please don't stop trying :) sometimes even when you do nothing and just be yourself, you will still have problems with your loved ones.


NOW:

You hit me hard with reality. For that I thank you. :') I wish things were merely broken and not shattered because now i cant find the pieces that would fit. Now, all i ever wanna do is talk things that make sense and make plans that would actually work. All i wanna have is you around as a friend who would listen to my now and everyday problems. I dont wanna be the girl who makes wishes upon the stars which are ridiculous. I wanna make wishes that are attainable not merely overated dreams. Right now even talking to you seem so hard. Back then, talking to you was everything I ever wanted to do. Now, even texting you makes me have doubts in myself when back then all i do is text you every day and every night. I wanna be done with falling deeper into you and i know its hard but i will survive. I remember how we used to spend so much time on movies but now, i dont know if we could ever be the same. I want us to change, but im afraid of all the changes im seeing right now. I merely exist then, even now. But the difference between then and now is my feelings. I feel so uncertain in everything. Im sorry. I admit that I still do love you, it might fade one day but it'll be something i remember till my very last day on Earth.


Dear GOD,

Please give me the strength to be strong.

Please show me the path to happiness.

:')

2 comments:

Hanis Ayuni said...

be strong darl. yes, YOU CAN! eva kan kuattttt. :) woootttt! chaiyokkkk! -.-'

PinQib said...

love sometimes can be so hurtful
:)

be strong then ull have what u want :)

| Gelagat Anti INDIA|