Saturday, January 29, 2011

Everything I could give is everything you couldn't take

Im hundred of miles away from you now and im laying here on the cold ground hoping that something or someone picks me up and sets me down in your arms. I know that my past has hurt you and the people around me But the thing about past is that, its long time gone. I live in the present right now and hoping for a future with you despite knowing it will never happen. Do you know how much it hurts to see you fight with me and dwell over my past ? Do you know how much I wish I could just kiss you to tell you to shut up when you dwell ? I wish you could see things the way I see it. I know im in the wrong but, people make mistakes. Thats why the word sorry and forgiven were made :'( Do you know that each time you walk away, it cuts me really deep? I wish I could stop writing about the shits thats happening but its hard okayy. I just want you to knw that im truly for my past.I really am and if i can do anything to make it up, I will



I was there for you once.
And i always will be there for you

No comments: