Monday, January 31, 2011

Day One : Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

There has been so much left unsaid and bottled up lately . Well here's a kick start to what i have been wanting to say to different people ;)


1) Im sorry about the shits i've done in the past and for all the hurt that I put you through.

2) Im sorry we're not as we used to be but trust me, I still think of you as the best girlfriend i've ever had.

3) I dont hate you for being you, but for once just show a little sense of sincerity in being a friend :)

4) Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you. But you can’t use that as an excuse to hurt someone back.

5) Though i can see that you're a little bit of a mess and you might give me trouble, i still love you !

6) The saddest part isn't that with each passing day, i feel like i need you more, but its the fact that you don't need me at all.

7) Just because you're one of my closest friend, it doesnt give you the right to say the mean things you say all this while and it sure doesn't give u the right to patrionise me.

8) Just dont cross me you beetch. I've held on this anger and feeling of 'hatred' for a little too long,

9) You’re not worth my tears or even a little space in my mind, so I’ll go on with my daily life and leave you far away from my thoughts. I hope when you see my name, my face, anything that reminds you of me, your heart drops and I hope it breaks just a little. Karma’s coming, just wait.

10) FTW, my grandparents are my number one. my family too. friends come in later in line. Sorry but im not even sorry for not being there for you all this while. Talk about being a bitch XD



YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :)

2 comments:

Ateyn Bella said...

mcm bole hagak je certain people. but for me xda kann? heee :P

fifa junior said...

bole agak? haissshhhhh..spe yerkk??heeeeeee