Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You Dont Tell Me How I should Feel.

imgfave:  ★ discovered on imgfave.com (social image bookmarking)
imgfave:  ★ discovered on imgfave.com (social image bookmarking)
maanislove:  1st year Intrams.. :”>
imgfave:  ★ discovered on imgfave.com (social image bookmarking)
imgfave:  ★ discovered on imgfave.com (social image bookmarking)
kethbeith:  I mean this with my whole heart.

Im sorry i just dont have much time to be blogging right now. These pictures are great images and symbols to show how i feel right and how i used to feel :')

in my heart, i always keep a still dark spot
for me to be happy, without you.

3 comments:

PinQib said...

eva.. ko ni sedih ker.
em..
relationship ko ngn mr A ker

PinQib said...

eva.. ko ni sedih ker.
em..
relationship ko ngn mr A ker

Evanna :) said...

eva punn xtaw :P me loveee uuuu