Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No matter what happens. I will always be me. The girl who loved you.

I might regret putting an end to something that once made me smile.
I might even cry my eyes out whenever i miss the way it used to be.
But i will always remember that time heals almost everything.
And time will come to me when I no longer cry when I remember it.
Instead, i'll smile knowing how I'm better off ever since.

I wish you were here.
I wish I was there.
I wish it was different.
I wish wishes came true.


I wanted so badly to lie down on the couch and wrap my arms around him and sleep. Not to fuck or anything, just to sleep like in those movies. Just sleep together,in the most innocent sense of phrase. But I know I don't have the guts and I know he doesn't like me.I was gawky and he was stunningly hot. I was hopelessly boring and he was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room, collapsed restlessly on it, thinking that if people were hurricanes, I'd be the drizzle& he'll be the hurricane.




*all of the above are not related to one another*
:) enjoy. I've been emo lately.


you're the best i can never have.


1 comment:

PinQib said...

evaa!!
hppy belated krismas
hehe

mu ni gado ngn M ker