Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I cannot explain this feeling i have fr you





People say that you should never give up on love because there is always someone who loves you, even if it is not the person you are hoping for. I was thinking about this and i wondered, would I ever be happy if I were to be with someone else. I mean,someone other than the one I'm hoping for. Its like, there is this one person who makes my world such a great place by just being in it. We don't even have to be an item to actually be happy. But sometimes, the slightest thing he says makes me wish that i could just vanish in thin air so I would never have to see his face again. I'm sure i'm not the only one who has ever felt this way before. What makes things worse is when the memories shared warms you up inside and slowly tear you apart. Its like there is never a clear definition of the state of relationship you guys are in and there is never an emotion or feeling that could be used to describe your emotions. Its like, you get happy & sad at the same time. Its like you wanna hold on & let go at the same time.Its like you wanna hang on & move on at the same time. Its like you wanna laugh & cry at the same time. Its just like you wish you could sort the pieces of the puzzle.


i dont know how to be something you miss. im sorry.

No comments: