Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sorry




im sorry for messaging you too often
im sorry for calling you too many times.
and im truly sorry for this poem that doesn't rhyme.


but here goes


im sorry that you hate me so much
im sorry for missing your voice on my phone
im sorry i wont be seeing you tomorrow
im sorry for all the sorrow you gave me.

im sorry for every single lie
im sorry for all the times u made me cry
im sorry for being emotional
and i sure am so sorry for being persistent.


im sorry for ignoring your needs
im sorry for everything i did
im sorry for all the fights
and im sorry for all the fucked up nights.


im sorry for everything
im sorry that you now barely remember my name
im sorry that you cant forgive me
im sorry but i hope you do miss me.


im just sorry.










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he shud be sorry. not u. i love u girl

Anonymous said...

it doesnt rhyme but it means the world. :)

Anonymous said...

if he is yours , he will be yours. Dont be sorry bby eve !

Davina, said...

ehh, i see like rhyme only leeehhh :P haha, its nice laaa :) and girl, you knw yre worth it ;) anyone who loses you, well, oits their lost :) aww, im such a sweet sister <3 loves, davina

PinQib said...

evaaaaa.. T-T..
nyanyuk??

mcya ismail said...

can i take this and post it at my blog?i like it...this is wat i feel rite now...T__T

mcya ismail said...

can i take this and post it at my blog?i like it...this is wat i feel rite now...T__T

Evanna :) said...

yeahh :) Sure thing :)