Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friends? pfffffffftttt

i just realised that i have friends who just fake.
come on u guys, u dont have to PRETEND u love me
wehn u actually dont :)
anddd heyyy, i only love those who loves me
but it doesn't mean i hate u guys.
get it straight weih, there is no such thing as
im all yours or anything. people share friends and that wmakes
friendship better, please grow up.
START ACTING UR AGE, NOT UR SHOE SIZE
okayy?
and yes, my best friends are guys, so wht?
git a problem with it? i dont fucking care weih.
its better to tell me off if u're unsatisfied rather than
talking behind someone's back.
listen here, i dont hate u guys.
u guys have done a lot for me and i appreciate it, but please ok
kalau x Puas hati, tolong la gtau.
xya nk ckp blakang orang?
FAHAM TAK?

Thanks :)
and yess, amir, shafeeq, mirul, achap, sara & erin
are my closest friends. x puas hati?
screw u and fuck offff :')

No comments: